I am thrilled to announce that this summer, JessicaLippe.com will be tackling a topic that we’ve mentioned before from new angles. I love camping. I love all kinds of camping! If you’re not so sure about camping, stay tuned. Because camp options and the ways you can go about them are so diverse, camping really is a travel activity that everyone can enjoy.
Don’t believe me? Here are some of the possible topics we will cover this summer:
- Using camp as a money-saving accommodation for a regular vacation.
- Making camp feel like a faraway, adventurous destination, even if you’re only minutes away from home.
- “Day camp”- enjoying camp activities while sleeping in your own bed in your own house.
- “Glamping”- making camp feel fancy.
- Different camp accommodations like tents, campers, RVs, cars, cabins, and hammocks.
- A day in the life on your campsite
- How to pack for a camping trip
- Doing it yourself vs. Joining a group camp
- How to save money, and even make money, on a camping trip
- Camping in adverse weather conditions
- And of course, personal stories from trips I will be taking this summer!
What camp-related topic would you like me to cover? Let me know in the comment section down below!
PS- If you’re going camping this summer, or on any kind of trip or staycation where you want to catch up on rest, be sure to check out the summer 2018 issue of Girlz 4 Christ Magazine. In addition to its usual fun and meaningful articles, the issue theme is “rest” and filled with ways to relax at home and on the road. Get a free subscription to Girlz 4 Christ just by clicking here!